For anyone who loves banana bread, but also trying to stay away from eggs in their food, this sweet treat is for you!
This moist banana bread has loads of fresh sweetness from the bananas, a perfect crunch from the walnuts and a bit of decadence from the choco-chips! The combination is one of the best and will have you wanting to eat more than 1 slice after you bake it!
Sometimes eggless baked items come out dry and tasting weird, but this recipe is a true miracle! No one will know this is an eggless recipe because the bread turns out really moist and cakey like a regular egg-based cake/bread would! You have to try this recipe and let me know your thoughts!
Eggless Banana Bread
Servings: 1 loaf (9in. x 5in.)
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. all spice
- 1 cup chocolate chip (optional)
- ½ cup roughly chopped walnuts (optional)
NOTE: You can add more spices for a more seasoned loaf.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In mixing bowl, add bananas and mash up completely with fork.
- Add all dry ingredients sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice. Gently mix everything together.
- Add in oil and yogurt. Fold all ingredients into the dry ingredients till completely blended into a loose batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Pour into an ungreased loaf pan and bake for 50mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from loaf pan.
- Serve as desired at room temperature.
NOTE: Since there are no eggs in this recipe, it is important to allow the bread to cool completely before removing from pan and/or slicing. Otherwise, the bread will break apart quickly.
That’s it! This recipe is easy and has the most delicious result ever!
Let me know your thoughts on this recipe by commenting below OR tag me with your own banana bread pics after you make it on @cmspiceculture.