If you l!!ove chocolate chip cookies and if you’re someone who prefers vegan options, or just wants to try something different, this recipe is for you!
I made these cookies and didn’t tell my family they were eggless till AFTER they were done eating. No one could tell the difference between this recipe and my traditional chocolate chip recipe WITH eggs. They are just so good and will absolutely surprise you!
They come out of the oven with a slight crisp on the outside and then soft & chewy inside. Simply put – they are just perfect!
EGGLESS CHOCO-CHIP COOKIES
Servings: 14 cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour + 2 Tbsp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 stick salted butter – room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. milk (3 Tbsp. for a bit softer cookie)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (I used mini chips)
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. (Set on Convection if available)
- In a standalone mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar till smooth and creamy.
- Add in flour, vanilla, salt, baking soda, milk and mix all together till a soft dough forms.
- Add in chocolate chip and mix again on low till everything is fully blended together. (1 minute)
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, take a small ice-cream scooper or melon baller and scoop little rounds onto the cookie sheet. (No need to press down the dough on sheet)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool off entirely.
- Serve as desired.
That’s it! Have these cookies with a cold glass of milk and you will be set! But I’m warning you, – please don’t think you’re only going to be eating 1 cookie. It’s not possible! Just make 2 portions, cause 1 plate will be just for you!
Lets see your cookie pics on IG @cmspiceculture, comment on what you think about this recipe or catch me on FB at “Spice Culture Cooking.”