Here is a variation of the Mango Lassi that turns a drink into a really creamy and refreshing pudding that is perfect for any occasion or event!
MANGO LASSI PUDDING
Serves: 6-8 people
- 1 cup of plain OR vanilla yogurt
- 1 packet of Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 box of Vanilla Pudding (6oz.)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 full can of Alfonso Mango pulp (can be found in any Indian grocery store)
- 1 fresh mango – cut in cubes (optional)
- 1 or 2 scoops of mango or vanilla ice-cream (*garnish)
- 1 tsp of ground cardamom (finely ground) + 1/2 tsp extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream (*use for garnish)
- In blender, mix yogurt, unflavored gelatin, vanilla pudding, sugar, mango pulp, fresh mango (optional), and cardamomom, till smooth and creamy.
- In your individual serving bowls or dessert cups, put 1 Tbsp of heavy cream in bottom of each bowl/cup.
- Slowly pour your pudding mixture into each bowl/cup directly in the middle. This will allow you to get a pretty “tie-die” effect of orange and white in each serving.
- Top with a small scoop of ice-cream and a pinch of cardamom on top as garnish.
Leave a comment below or feel free to tag me on IG @cmspiceculture to share what you think of this recipe! I want to know! :O)